Home / News / Ten of the best sleeper train routes
Ten of the best sleeper train routes
- Vienna to Brussels: This useful Nightjet train passes from Austria through major German cities en route to the Belgian capital.
- Warsaw to Kiev: Ride this atmospheric old-school sleeper train, which requires a wheel adjustment for Ukraine’s different rail gauge in the middle of the night.
- Spirit of the Outback: Comfortable Australian sleeper train heading from Brisbane to Longreach, in the heart of the Outback.
- Eastern & Oriental Express: You’ll be dressing for dinner aboard this luxury train as it runs from Bangkok to Singapore with sightseeing excursions in Thailand and Malaysia.
- Coast Starlight: Features ocean and mountain views as it progresses from Los Angeles via Oakland and Portland to Seattle, USA.
- The Ocean: Go to sleep in Montreal, awake to the lakes of New Brunswick, then arrive at the Atlantic coastline of Halifax, Canada.
- Pride of Africa: Traveling through South Africa between Cape Town and Pretoria, this top-notch train offers fine dining and sightseeing.
- Belgrade to Bar: Night train traveling from Serbia through spectacular mountain scenery to Montenegro’s Adriatic coast.
- Ankara to Baku: This brand-new sleeper train service was due to launch in 2019 but has been delayed. Once it is running, it will head from the Turkish capital via Tbilisi, Georgia, to the shores of the Caspian Sea in Azerbaijan.
- Caledonian Sleeper: Sip a fine whiskey as this upgraded sleeper service with all-new carriages heads from London to destinations across Scotland.
Tags train Train Journey train journeys train route train routes
Vaccinated travelers from the US, Canada, and more will soon be able to visit Singapore without quarantining …